The exterior model features 4096 textures for incredible clarity and the latest Physical Based Rendering (PBR) material technology to produce realistic metallic, plastic and glass surfaces. Realistic animations include the famous four-stage nose-droop, undercarriage, inlet ramps, bleed doors, reverse-thrust buckets, control surfaces and all passenger and cargo doors.
Concorde’s flight deck has been modelled with high visual-detail and realism in mind. Literally every single switch, button, dial and knob is 3D modelled and fully animated, including the complete engineer’s station, which will require monitoring during flight to ensure safe and successful operation of the aircraft.
AEROSPATIALE / BAC CONCORDE
• High-detail 3D model based on extensive research and visits to museum-exhibit aircraft
• Fully animated exterior model including all access doors, engine inlet ramps, thrust-reverse buckets and control surfaces
• Concorde's famous, multi-stage 'nose droop' and windscreen animations recreated via custom coding
• Full interior and exterior night-lighting
• PBR textures throughout
• Truly 3D virtual cockpit featuring accurate controls and detailed PBR texturing
• 3D modelled dials throughout: HSI, ADI, 'whiskey' compass and other high-detail instruments with smooth animations
• Captain, First Officer and Engineer's station all operational
• Fully modelled passenger cabin with working displays, lighting, access doors and other unique animations
• Aircraft modelled and optimised for high-performance on all systems, and for use with Virtual Reality headsets in MSFS VR Mode
• Full interior night-lighting ( dimmable )
• Accurate flight model with Mach 2 'super-cruise' capability and realistic handling throughout the flight envelope
• Custom modelled FMC system
• Custom-coded engineer's station with operationally-required tasks, including fuel management for Centre of Gravity control during high-altitude cruise, along with automated options for control of Concorde during the flight regime.
• Full navigation suite with VOR, NDB, ADF radios and Transponder
• Full communication suite with multiple radios
• Full multi-mode autopilot system
• In-Sim checklist with full Heathrow-to-JFK flight guide
• British Airways 1985-1987
• British Airways 1998-2003
• Air France 1976-2003
• Singapore Airlines G-BOAD
MANUAL / PAINT KIT
A full operations manual and paint kit is included.
• MSFS-native (Wwise) sound package by Sim Acoustics taking full advantage of the simulator’s new sound capabilities both inside the cockpit and around the exterior model.