The Embraer 175/195 range of airliners is an entirely new family of aircraft, with state-of-the-art avionics, fly-by-wire technology, superior cabin comfort and extraordinary and uncompromising performance.
Developed by multi-award winning software house feelThere, these superbly rendered aircraft feature photo-realistic glass cockpits and almost every sub-system and sequence on this aircraft is fully simulated, including head-up displays (HUD), weather radar, TCAS II and many more.
Also includes free high-quality liveries from renowned aircraft art studio McPhat and two bonus products: Call! and Map!
- Highly detailed Embraer 175/195 models
- Two BONUS add-ons Call! and Map! simulations
- Head-Up Display (2D panel only)
- New generation flight deck
- Detailed interiors with superb details
- Ultra-realistic FMS
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC)
Embraer house ‘roll out’ livery, plus additional liveries from McPhat Studios:
175: Cirrus Airlines, Royal Jordanian, Trip
195: Azul, Royal Jordanian, Windrose
- Highly detailed Embraer 175 and 195
- CALL! for Embraer 175/195 included ($17.99 value) - First Officer simulation with checklists call-outs and hostesses' voices
- MAP! included - just like the cabin screens in a real airliner's passenger cabin, MAP! will display the track of your flight, elapsed and remaining time, distance, altitude, wind information, temperature, and more
- Flight Simulator X viewpoints : Gear, Wing, Cabin, and more
- Jetways and luggage trucks connection animations (FSX only)
- Detailed interiors (economy/business class) feature superb details
- Embark, be welcomed and get served by an animated flight attendant
- Six international airlines including official Embraer house livery
- Realistic flight dynamics based on manufacturer specifications
- Realistic sound experience with the real aircraft digitised sounds: engine, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, clicks, and more
- Numerous animations - hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passenger door, cargo hatches, opening cockpit windows etc.
- Nose wheel steering limited over 40kts
- Load Manager
- Manual included (a German manual is also available to download from the Support section)
- New Generation full glass cockpit with advanced Honeywell digital avionics
- Head Up Display (HUD) giving landing capability at night or in bad weather (2D only)
- Photorealistic 2D panels with multiple sub-panels
- Fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit
- Aircraft flyable from the Captain or First Officer's seat (FSX, under virtual cockpit mode)
- Colour Weather Radar with Turbulence Detection mode
- Radio autotuning
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) and warnings and caution messages
- TCAS II : Traffic avoidance with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays
- Screen resolutions from 1024x768 to 1600x1200 for perfect instrument readability.
- Almost all systems simulated: electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurisation system, bleed air, air conditioning, two generators/engines, FADEC with ATTCS function, test system
- Computerized Management System called Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC) (optimises engine operation during all phases of the flight and, in turn, reduces fuel consumption and maintenance costs)
- Very accurate Autopilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems, just like the real aircraft!
- APU sequences fully simulated and linked to fuel consumption - follow the correct procedures to avoid dry fuel tanks during flight!
- Ice detection fully simulated
- Ultra realistic and very complete FMS with Vertical Glide Path Mode and Coupled LNAV / VNAV
- Learn function - the FMS learns your flying habits for more accurate flight predictions
- Five different patterns simulated
- Updated airway support, waypoint sequencing, discontinuity, missed approach, hold at present position, wind settings for waypoints, including reading current METAR for better planning, intercept, vertical direct to, direct mode, editable RTE page with waypoint input, custom waypoint support, advisory VNAV and more
- Flight Simulator X (SP2 required) or FS2004
- 2.5GHz PC or any Dual Core
- 1.0GB RAM
- 128Mb 3D graphics card
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) / XP / Vista
- 370MB hard drive space
Note: This aircraft is not fully compatible with Windows 8, as the weather radar will not function in this OS.
Earn 306 points with this purchase