One of the first widebody airliners, the DC-10 features three engines with the centre engine positioned in the vertical tail. Hundreds are still in daily service around the globe and safely deliver both passengers and freight.
DC-10 Collection has been designed by the experts at Commercial Level Simulations to be both very high in quality but still easy to operate, providing the highest quality of model design and textures, animations and flight model characteristics at an affordable price.
This package features 38 high quality liveries from around the world across 15 model variations. Also included is the USAF KC-10A Extender and Royal Dutch Air Force KDC-10A air-to-air refuelling tankers with animated fuel drogues and boom!
The manual includes a tutorial to ensure that your flights go smoothly.
Just Flight's F-Lite range of aircraft is designed to provide top quality aircraft that are extremely high in detail but less demanding to fly than today's most complex procedural simulators. These aircraft are a significant step up from the default Flight Simulator aircraft in terms of modelling and cockpit systems, but won't require weeks of study before you can get airborne - see the full F-Lite range here.
See the detailed description below for full details.
- Highly detailed 3D models
- 3D Virtual Cockpit, fully flyable
- Wing view option
- Includes many animations such as flaps, spoilers, ailerons, elevators, rudder, engine fans, operating passenger and cargo doors, operating thrust reversers - even the ailerons and elevators droop when engines are shut down!
- Optional pushback truck included
- KC10A Extender and KDC10 model featuring:
Animated fuel boom and drogues.
XML landing gear animation, wheels stay flat on the ground.
Animated large cargo door for –CF and military models
Six Custom flights and comprehensive tutorial based on real world operations
Accurate Flight model
- Highly tuned DC-10 Flight Dynamics based on highly detailed documentation and experience from an air carrier FAA Level-C 3-axis simulator
- 6 DC-10 flight models based on Boeing specifications: DC-10-10, -15, -30, -40, KC-10 Extender, and KDC-10 tanker.
- 'True Feel' format for correct performance and feel.
- Flight testing based on FAA simulation requirements
- Optional models with no pushback tug for FSX power users.
- Jetway and baggage truck operations implemented for FSX
DC-10 Operations Manual, with full flight example complete with weather charts, dispatch report, performance sheets, checklists, and pilot weight manifest sheets.
A full German manual is also available to download from the Support section.
High-fidelity DC-10 Soundset based on GE CF6 engines.
- Full analog Pilots, Co-Pilots and Flight engineer panels.
- Also included is the Overhead, Throttle Quadrant and Radio stack panels.
- Flight Engineers station has expanded pop-ups for easier viewing.
- Limited function FMC which allows for SIDs and STARs in the Flight Simulator database,
- Radio and Navigation frequency entry, v-speed calculation, "direct to" waypoint features, progress display, estimated fuel on board, and more.
This great package includes 15 different models with 38 different liveries to enjoy! Along with the passenger and freight models also included are two military models. Models included are:
- DC-10-10 x2 engines
- DC-10-10CF x2 engines
- DC-10-30 x2 engines
- DC-10-30CF x2 engines
- DC-10-40 x2 engines
- DC-10-40F x2 engines
- KDC10 Dutch Air Force
- KC-10A Extender
- Highly detailed artwork
- 38 worldwide liveries included
- Dynamic shine
- Layered Paint Kit included to create your own airline liveries. (Photoshop or compatible software required).
Continental Red ‘Meatballl tail’
Laker Airways ‘Skytrain’
United Airlines Early 80’s
United Airlines ‘Friend Ship’
Alitalia (C2 engines)
British Airways ‘Landor’
Continental ‘Black Meatball tail’
Ghana International Airlines
United Airlines ‘Grey’
United Airlines Early 90’s
Gemini Air Cargo
JAL older livery
JAL newer livery
US Air Force
Royal Dutch Air Force
"High quality external model, stable flight modelling, and superlative sounds... A terrific rendition of a classic aircraft... An ideal introduction to flying a heavy jet for both novice and intermediate simmers alike" PC Pilot
"I am extremely impressed with virtually every aspect of this collection, from the number of provided variants, to the modeling and textures and the superb manual. I have no hesitation in recommending the DC-10 Collection to anyone who's a fan of this type of aircraft" FlightSimX.com
"This is a fantastic aircraft to fly and is a very enjoyable package... the aircraft is well modelled and fun to fly, and with this many liveries and 15 different models it's value for money too. A recommended buy." Mutley's Hangar.com
"This is an excellent package in every respect. Feature packed, superbly modelled and textured, a fantastic sound set, all in all a great aircraft to fly and very enjoyable... If you're looking for some heavy metal to add to your FS hangar and especially if you don't want to spend all your time studying the systems but would prefer to fly, then this package is for you" SIMNewz.com
Silver Award (score of 8.6/10) - GamersHall.de
"Overall, I have to say that I am impressed with this add-on. The quality of the textures and liveries is excellent and the panels are superb" PC Flight magazine
- FS2004 or Flight Simulator X (Acceleration/SP2 compatible)
- 2GHz PC (2.5GHz for FSX)
- 512Mb RAM (1Gb for FSX)
- 128Mb+ 3D graphics card
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP / Vista
- 1Gb hard drive space
Usual Price: $38.80
Special Offer Price $19.99
Earn 306 points with this purchase