- Four models with different payload configurations
- 77-page manual
- Compatible with default and add-on aircraft carriers
- Advanced graphics and gauge backlighting
- Highly accurate custom avionic displays (MFD, HUD, DTU, CNI)
- Functional tail hook, carrier landing system and folding wings
- Detailed external modelling and aircraft systems based on published data: engine, hydraulics, avionics, radar, flight control and navigation
- Functional animated air refuelling probe and switch panel for receiving fuel
- Fully animated canopy and ejection sequences
- Cockpit sound system for warnings and advisories (FSX only)
- Exterior landing and taxi lights; dimmable navigation and beacon lights
- Animated pilot
- Weapons and stores individually modelled with correct aircraft weight adjustments - when released, the SMS (Storage Management System) will automatically make dynamic changes
- Custom keystroke mapped to gaming devices for HOTAS set-ups
The highly detailed VC features:
- High resolution textures with sharp gauge text
- Emissive avionics, MFD and HUD
- Floodlight and console light in two colours, MFD and gauge back light, interior lights controlled by individual switches simulating electrical bus behaviour
- Switchable cockpit positions both in FS2004 and FSX (two seats only)
Custom 10-mode autopilot
- Barometric Altitude Hold (BALT)
- Radar Altitude Hold (RALT)
- Flight Path Angle Hold (FPAH)
- Heading Select (HSEL)
- Custom in-flight waypoint reprogramming via built-in GPS system
- Coupled Waypoint (CPL WPT)
- Coupled Sequence (CPL SEQ).
- Coupled TACAN (ground-based TACAN navigation)
- Coupled Beacon (Ground-based beacon navigation)
- GCI-coupled Vector for air-to-air interception (GCI CMD)
Manually select Mach number and flight altitude for autopilot and radar intercept system via the built-in control panels.
Functional hydraulics, failure, electrical, fuel, auxiliary power system (APU), engine working limitation and adjust system (ECU)... and more.
KLJ-11/N-001VE Multi-role Fire Control Radar and Electrical Optical Sensor (EOS/IRST/LDT)
This system has five main modes for searching, detecting and calculating fire control solutions to designated AI targets and/or selected fixed ground targets.
Radar has six different scan sub-modes:
- CRM/ACM mode for aerial target
- GMTI mode for ground/sea moving target
- FTT mode for ground fixed target
- NAV Aid (Beacon) mode for carrier landing
- AIFF for ACM/CRM combined modes
- EOS/FLIR/ IRST system simulation. Stand-alone LST/LDT or coupled working with FCR Radar
Also simulated are an integrated Fire Control System and Ground Control Intercepting (GCI) systems.
Weapons and stores
All weapons and stores have animated delivery sequences controlled by the SMS system. Weapons and stores include:
- PL-8 air-to-air missile
- SD-10 AMRAAM
- KH-31P/YJ-91 HARM
- X-29T/L AGM
- KAB-500 laser-guided/TV-guided bomb
- YJ-81 anti-ship missile
The J-15 can carry Chinese-built air-to-air missiles and all types of air-to-ground guided/unguided weapons. In this add-on anti-ship and anti-radar systems are simulated.
- Missile launches (five types, with smoke tail and flame)
- KAB/FAB bomb release (two types, with animated bomb delivery)
- Rocket launches (with smoke tail and flame)
- Jettison (emergency or selective)
- Boarding ladder and air intake covers depending on status
- Built-in FCS-controlled flight control surfaces
- Speedbrake and hydraulics power simulation
- Automatically controlled trailing and leading edge flaps
- Tip vapour effects
- Afterburner and engine flame effect
- Gsh-30-1 gun system
SIMULATED COMBAT CAPABILITY
- Radar-guided missile / radar homing missile
- Laser-guided bomb
- GPS-guided AGM
- EOS/IRST/FLIR LST and LTD simulation (no IR imagery)
- Stand-alone ECM/ESM system with advisor display
Custom auto-throttle for Cruise, Approach and Takeoff Status, continually adjusted by the Flight Control System. Simulation of over-stall manoeuvres such as the cobra, vertical wheel and other super manoeuvres is possible.
INCLUDED CV-16 AIRCRAFT CARRIER
A PLA Navy CV-16 Liaoning (formerly Russian) aircraft carrier model is included for use in FSX and Prepar3D. In order to use all of the functionality of the aircraft carrier you will need to have installed the Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack.
This carrier model features standard FSX Acceleration stock animations such as blast shield, wheel hold bar, auto-rotating weapons and radars, as well as highly detailed deck vehicles. It has functional arrestor cables, IFOLS signal lights and virtual catapult rails.
The carrier model makes use of highly detailed daylight and night textures, and lighting for night operations. It is fully compatible with the popular AICarriers tool and can be used in FSX missions.