MICROSOFT FSINSIDER FREE C152 DOWNLOAD
|File size: 34.5Mb
Welcome FSInsider Newsletter Subscriber!
To download your free Cessna 152 add-on, just click the button below.
This add-on is a free gift from Just Flight for subscribers to Microsoft’s FSInsider email newsletter.
The six other acclaimed GA aircraft that sit alongside the C152 in the Flying Club hangar have now all been fully updated to the latest FSX SP2 standards.The Tomahawk, Warrior, Archer III, Seneca, Robinson R44 and Schweizer 300CBi have all had praise heaped upon them by reviewers and desktop pilots alike. For all the details on these aircraft and the DVD-ROM Flying Club packages, click here.
If you'd like to keep up to date with all the latest product news from Just Flight, why not subscribe to our regular eshots.
SCREENSHOTS (Click to enlarge)
- Authentic custom sound set built from the real aircraft sounds
- Highly realistic custom flight model created by an industry leader in this field
- High quality aircraft textures inside and out
- The model is based on extensive research on the actual real-world aircraft
- Immersive virtual cockpit with mouse clickable instruments and knobs
- Authentic 2D instrument panel
- Compatible with Flight Simulator X
- Windows Vista compatible
- Numerous animations - propellers, rotating wheels, moving flaps, elevators, rudders, ailerons, nose wheel steering, entry doors, engine inspection panels, undercarriage shock absorber movement and trim tabs. Even the door handles and sun visors work!
- Small but important items are modelled - brake fluid lines, pitot head, Comms and Nav radio antennas, sun visors, footsteps, tie-down points, flap hinges, door hinges, temperature gauge probes, fuel tank caps and grab handles
- Operating navigation and landing lights
- Cockpit night lighting
- Full PDF manual
- ADF system
- VHF Communication/Navigation Transceiver
- Altimeter (will change from Milibars to Inches indications in the pressure setting window on the altimeter depending on which International settings you have set in Flight Simulator - also, to make it easier to read, a simple mouse click enlarges it)
- Individual Avionics can be turned ON or OFF
- 'Engine starter motor engaged' warning lights
- Low-voltage warning light
- Mouse-over text added where appropriate
- All avionics are now available in a large pop-up window
- Yokes can be toggled to show/hide in the Virtual Cockpit with a mouse click
- Flight Simulator X (Acceleration/SP2 compatible)
- Pentium III 1.7GHz
- RAM - Windows 98: 256Mb; Windows XP: 512Mb; Windows Vista: 1024Mb
- 64Mb 3D graphics card
- Windows 98/XP/Vista
- 35Mb hard drive space